Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Smartphone Development - Week 6 - Project WordLord

This week, I tested WordLord with my team from a different course. The feedback has been positive. We found several bugs for me to fix. I have also created a demo video for WordLord and posted it on YouTube. It is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnw-sPYOXEM

I am going to keep the application in its current state for the rest of the week. Remaining and additional features will be added in the second Smartphone Development course.

EDIT: I have tested the WordLord application on a tablet device running Android Honeycomb (v. 3.2). The game looked and worked just fine. I may need to work on a better layout for tablets in the future.

EDIT 2: I have enabled all of the options currently present in the game. I now have to add the ability to edit team scores, as well as add functionality for customizing word lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment